Wednesday, May 15, 2013

American Idol Finale-Part 1-Here We Come!


Woot Woot!! I'm headed to American Idol Finale Part 1 today/tonight!! I was scanning through my emails quickly and deleting junk mail that had slipped through the cracks into my inbox. I quickly hit delete before I realized that it was from "On Camera Audiences," a site I'd signed up for several years ago that sends me all the shows I might want to attend. "SHOOT!!" I thought...I didn't even check what show they'd sent me. Luckily another one came through on my other email...whew! I couldn't believe they actually had tix available, so of course I jumped right on it.

I'm getting ready right now (well after I finish telling you all my story!;) Then off to pick up my sis and head down to the Nokia Center. I love doing out of the ordinary things, and let's face it, who doesn't like a day off of work mid-week?!

I was REALLY hoping to get to see Angie Miller...

(she's been my favorite from the beginning.) Seriously, her voice is Angelic (no pun intended.) She always gives me goose bumps. I really like the other two, Candice Glover and Kree Harrison...both incredibly talented. I just had my fav, as most of you do.

So my prediction for tonight, before actually hearing them sing will be Candice, however Kree's had such a hard life and struggle to get to where she is...she may get the win.

Who do you think will win?

P.S.-normally I'd post pictures of my day but NO PHONES ALLOWED inside...ugh!!!

No comments: