Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jullien's Coming Home


I feel like it's been years since my son Jullien's been home. Luckily he's been staying really busy. He had a recent casting for a Louis Vuitton video and received the only call back from his agency. But as many busy models know, when you have another job already booked, call back castings take a back seat...even for Louis Vuitton. I'm sure there will be more BIG opportunities coming up for him though. I just feel blessed that he is one of the "working" models! He's built a great life for himself in New York...but it's hard having him so far away. I only get to see him twice a year. Like most mom's I'm proud of my son, but I wish he was closer to home.

So today I got the official email from him with his flight info. He'll be here from July 31 - August 20. YAY! Now I just have to try and convince him that his mom is more fun to hang out with than his friends;D


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must be a proud mama!! ;) xx