Thursday, October 10, 2013

GYM...Today Is The Day!

Today is the day. For the first time since I pulled my groin muscle about three years ago and had to get a shot in my butt because I'd gone into a full muscle spasm...I'm going to the gym. I always find some excuse not to go. Whether it's, I'll just try and get into shape while walking my dog an extra mile. I'll do some floor exercises while watching t.v. Or, my personal favorite...moving my elliptical machine from the garage up into my room. I then used it for about 2 weeks and now it just serves as a really good obstacle course to get out of my room.

So today is the day. I've been talking myself into it since yesterday. I want to feel good again. I want to stop having so many aches and pains. I want to find amazing places to go hiking with my hubby and be able to finish the hike without limping the whole way back down!

Wish me luck...

No comments: