Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Summer Visual Escape

I went on several adventures this summer and wanted to share a few of my favorites with you.

The first shot is my very first trip to the Grand Canyon.

Below...I loved capturing my hubby (who still skates at 50) with our son Adam. 
I stopped right in the middle of my bike ride, walked back to capture these beauties peaking over the wall. Because super-sunflowers like these are meant to be captured!
Lazy summer days and bubbles at the beach.
This adventure to Antelope Canyon was on my "Must See" list and I wasn't disappointed!
"Chasing Light"
"River of Sand"
"Beam of Glory"
This shot was captured on my way out after they told us to put our cameras away. There's only one way in and then you travel the same way out so they want you to be quick on the way out. With my Nikkon in my bag, I was able to pull out my iPhone just in time to quickly snap a shot of what appeared to be an Angel hovering above the crowd. It was a site to behold!
My hubby captured me conquering my fear of heights at "Horseshoe Bend"
View from our campsite at Lake Powell.
One of my favorite local getaways in "Laguna Beach".
Our hike to nowhere. We never found our caves but still saw amazing beauty!
I love summer days, vacations and even stay-cations that get me outdoors. 

1 comment:

DUTA said...

You're an accomplished photographer, judging by the awsome pictures. The sunflower is lovely.