Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Our Son Got Married!

Our son Dillon married the love of his life, Bri on August 6th! 
We finally have another girl in the family! WooHoo!

It was such a special day! 

Of course I had a front row view and even though I didn't have my good Nikon with me...I couldn't help myself, the photographer in me just couldn't sit by and not capture it all with the only thing I had on hand~my cell phone.

So...let me just take you into our big day. You'll have to bare with me because such a special occasion requires *picture overload* and a few videos. 
*~*Be sure to watch the surprise Bride & Bridesmaid Dance!

Before the wedding pics:
And this beautiful daughter of ours will be bringing our first grandchild into the world in December!
My future daughter-in-law!
THE LOVE STORY BEGINS...
***•THE WEDDING•***





BRIDE AND BRIDESMAID DANCE 



GROOM HOIST


Family Dancing

After Wedding Shenanigans:
Thanks for stopping by. I loved getting to share this day of love with you!

No comments: