Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bugging People


So today I was in one of my moods where I like to just mess around and bug everyone in my family. I got my camera out again and this time Jullien's girlfriend Chelsea was over so I made you sit through picture after picture as I tried different settings. They were both telling me to STOP ALREADY, but I kept laughing and told them NO! Then I decided to annoy Anthony and started taking pics of him and well I guess you get the picture...Ha Ha.

I also am going to post some pictures of Elijah and Adam at their friend Trenton's birthday party....it was a Hollywood Movie Star Theme and Elijah Was Derek Zoolander and did the face perfect! So check out my pics.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your so funny! I like elijah's hair! If you ever want to change your background here is a blog to walk u thru it. www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com

April said...

What?!! Jullien has a girlfriend?!! Not MY JuJu? Wow! I must be getting old! She's cute! And I love the pics of Lijey! Wow those boys are growing up too fast! Tell them to stop!