Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter with Grandpa


For Easter we went to Stacy's and had a nice visit with Grandpa Tunget. He looked great and was still the same old feisty, jokster! I need to make a point of calling him more often, I always feel so guilty because I'm so bad at calling everyone.

Stace made one of her DELICIOUS dinner's (sorry you guys all missed out)! I thought everyone would enjoy seeing some pictures so I've posted a couple. Sorry about the lighting but I didn't want to make him get up and move into better lighting so I just made due with what we had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys got to see grandpa tunget! I miss him. I am sure he appreciated seeing all of you.

April said...

Oh, I miss grandpa too! He does look pretty good though! I wish we could have all had Easter dinner together! Darn! Thanks for the pictures!