Saturday, May 31, 2008

Life Struggles

Today I woke up with a feeling of heaviness. I couldn't quite figure out why, but I just felt kind of down. I started to think about it and then I realized, all of our bills are due and we can't pay them. It is so frustrating to always be behind. My poor husband is working 7 days a week now and picking up evening side work...and we get further behind. I have increased my hours at work and still it's a constant struggle.

My car was due for a smog check and new tags, we took it in and it didn't pass!! So, $560.00 later my car finally passed. Even though it has been a stressful day right from the beginning, I'm trying to stay positive. My car now runs better, the check engine light is off, and hopefully I will get better gas mileage (that's a big hope!)

We are going to head down to the beach to walk Allie so hopefully, watching the sunset, hearing the crashing calmness of the waves and walking will further brighten our mood. I have been trying this positive attitude thing...trying to be grateful for things I DO HAVE, it usually works, so wish me luck as I head to the beach. My next blog should be a little more cheerful...with some beach pictures!

Here are some pictures from our last walk...makes me happy.




Surf City, USA


Allie At The Beach


Huntington Beach Cliffs

2 comments:

~Trish~ said...

LOVE Allie's picture, the reflection is so cool!!

Lisa Petrarca said...

Thanks Trish!