Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Decisions and Bargains

I drove to work today, thinking about whether I should go to Utah or not. Still feeling a tinge of guilt. I needed to let my sister know so she could book the room in Vegas. We usually break the trip up by staying there. I read all of your posts, urging me to go (THANK YOU!) and that was all I needed. Just a final nudge telling me I deserved & needed it.

I doubled checked with my boss and she was fine with it. I was worried because it was so last minute. Called my sister (Stacy) when I got home...she was super excited. She was going to book a room in OLD Vegas (The Golden Nugget) because it was really cheap. I told her wait & I will work my bargain shopping magic and find a better one.

I ended up going on my secret little site and booked a room at Treasure Island for $59.00. I've learned to be a great price shopper, but still need to work on my personal budget and using coupons at the grocery store (UGH!).

Now, just because you guys are my close friends, I'm going to reveal my secret site to you...CLICK HERE. I thought a few of you may need a little getaway too and with the economy, my secret site will save you TONS!

I'm so excited! I hope when I come back my insomnia will be gone & my book will be finished, oops...must remember to RELAX too! Thanks again for the push!

SOME OLD VEGAS MEMORIES

Me & My younger sister (April) at Club TAO in 2006...I love going dancing!

My Best Friend Christie (the blonde) Bachelorette party in 2005.


I Always Do Everyone's Hair & Makeup.
Family (Girls Only) Vegas Trip.
Me, Amy, April, Mom, Baby Zoey & Stacy
Me & My Mom (Bet ya couldn't tell...LOL)

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun trip!

April said...

Yay! I'm so excited you are coming!!! Now we have something to look forward to!

~Trish~ said...

YAY I'm glad I could help push you over the decision edge!!!

Melanie said...

oh have a wonderful trip. it's always good to spend some fun time with your girls.

Unknown said...

oh Vegas is so fun! We usually make a yearly trip but didn't this year...I'm missing it. Have fun!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you can go...you deserve it.
It looks like you would be so fun to go to Vegas with!

The Blonde Duck said...

Ya'll will have such fun!

Bobbi & Noe said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You are one gorgeous Mom!

How many kids do you have Brady Bunch Mom? I'm totally picturing like 12 kids or something.