Friday, July 17, 2009

Is It Zoolander?

Jullien had a casting today with the famous men's fashion magazine, Arena Homme +. HE BOOKED IT! Now the bad part, he has a job on Monday that he booked last week so he can't do it! At least it's good for his ego to know that he could've booked a job for one of the top magazine's. I'm sure there will be other opportunity's.

On Monday he has a full day of shooting, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., who said modeling was easy? He's a football player and has played since he was five. He knows all about hard work, but when he calls me after a photo shoot, he says, "Man, that was so tiring, mom!" I laugh and say, "What, you're not turning into a prima donna on me are you?" LOL! He doesn't like when I joke with him like that, but I don't care, it's funny.

I guess all that posing, holding weird positions, bending, squatting and giving that Zoolander look would wear anyone out.



Someday he may be able to strike those AMAZING poses!LOL!

Here's Jullien's newest pics...I love the blue one.

Photos By: Kevin Polvent






2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

He definitely looks like a model. Nice looking kid..no, I mean young man!

Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Stopping by from SITS to share the blog ♥ !

Have a great Saturday!

Dreamgirl said...

I thought that movie was hilarious!
And your son still looks gorgeous... proud mom!

Thanks for coming by Sweeter Homes. It's my house-fix after I quit working as a realtor... that's 6 years ago now!

My home is www.sweeterliving.blogspot.com
If you want to get to know me - this is where you'll find me and my crazy and silly and wonderful life!

Have a great week!