Sunday, November 7, 2010

Arrested?


us in the slammer @ Knott's Berry Farm

Yesterday we took a quick trip to Knott's Berry Farm Amusement Park. I don't particularly care for this one because most of the rides have loops & spins = HUGE motion sickness for me. Disneyland is always more fun, but my sister-in-laws boyfriend treated us.

How can you say no to a free trip right?

We had a great time even though we went on only two rides. We hung out w/ my hubby's family, walked around, ate & had a fun day.

As we were walking to the car, I couldn't help but notice the view & took some shots w/my camera phone (not too bad considering I didn't have my real camera). I told my husband that I see things as pictures now whenever we go some place...it's weird.



Just a nice date day in sunny southern California.

Tricked ya didn't I...you thought you were going to see me in jail, huh?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been to KBF in years! When I was there, there was a ride that scared me so bad that I was screaming and angry when I got off. I will never do a ride like that again!

Anonymous said...

Aww, those pictures are so beautiful.. The creation of God keep changing and it is really a great thing if we could catch that beautiful moment and keep it.

p/s: I read your other blog and I am so glad to have read such inspiring entries... I mostly heart the 'Butterfly' post because I can relate to how me and my brother would collect the cocoon while waited for our parents to pick us up from school when I was in elementary school, before I moved to the new school. It was a happy moment and I missed it. :]

April said...

How fun that you guys got to go there! I would have done the same thing with the rides...I think the motion sickness is genetic!

I like Her Style said...

I randomly found your blog from Who What Wear and I love you pictures. Do you live in Huntington? cause that is so ironic. My family has 7 kids and we used to live in Fountain Valley. It is funny that you guys have a "Brady Bunch" and are living right where we used to live. I love Knotts and want to go back so badly.

http://ilikeherclass.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

We get some very pretty sunsets andf the house facing West. Tell your son Julien and I hoope I did not murder his name, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nine is the 16th. You have some super pictures.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

You have been arrested for being so GOOD friend! Hugs