Friday, July 20, 2012

HELLO iPhone!


Guess what people>>>I finally have an iPhone! Woot Woot! I love it except I miss the normal keypad on my old blackberry. My new posts make me look like a 5 year old trying to spell. It makes me wonder how guys with big ol' fat fingers type. I'm told it's just a learning curve thing and I'll get used to it. I hope so!

My absolute FAVORITE thing about this phone is the camera! Knowing that I have a decent camera with me at all times is the best (still obviously not as good as my normal SLR) But it's a definite improvement from my Blackberry! I often have tons of things to write about but I like to always add pictures with my stories which = lots of extra time when I use my regular camera, sorting, editing and downloading. With the iPhone I have it all there ready to upload. So here's some samples of pictures I've recently taken via my new besty (aka~iPhone)
Add caption
The cloud & church pics were all taken on the same night while walking my dog
Notice the bright light above the cloud and the dimmer rays shining below!
Taken while driving down Beach Blvd...took my breath away!
This was taken at Corona Del Mar Beach on my lunch break
Loved the clouds reflected in the church window



No comments: