Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Done

Well our season is done, they chose Bishop Amat for the final spot. I'm pretty upset and can't believe that it's over just like that. Jullien isn't really talking about it too much right now. I'm hoping he will continue to play in Jr. College. The Santa Ana coach contacted him and really wants him to come play for his school next year. He went and met with the coach and received passes to go down on the sidelines to watch one of their games. He will be going to Santa Ana College to become a fireman. I told him that as long as he is there, he may as well play football too. We'll see what happens...I just don't want to stop watching him play. He is such a gifted and talented player.

2 comments:

April said...

Darn it...that stinks. I really hope Jullien plays in Jr. College. He shouldn't waste that talent...and he can only get better! That's neat that he wants to become a fireman. I didn't know that. Tell him Aunt April said to keep playing!

~Trish~ said...

Oh I hope he plays!! He's probably just upset now but he will get the urge I am sure!