Friday, May 22, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Yay...it's a long weekend! I have all these GREAT ideas about fun adventures to take my family on ....spur of the moment trips are my favorite. Now the sad part of my life~my stupid bank account tells me I can never go anywhere!!!

My sister Stacy called me and said they're going up to Grass Valley (Northern CA). She said, "Wanna come?" "Duh, YEAH!" was my first thought. Then my stupid bank acct. popped into my mind..."No I can't!" was my reply. Then I sat at work thinking of all the fun they were going to have while I'm stuck at home...aargh.

Now my weekend consists of cleaning house (to get ready for Jullien's graduation party) and absolutely no trips.

I hate my bank account...I want my sisters!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Hey, I know what you mean! We're not going anywhere fun either! Everyone up here heads south...everyone but us that is! Darn money!!! P.S. I've got major cleaning to do too! We'll have to think about each other while we're having soooo much fun doing that!

Lisa Petrarca said...

Thanks Sis...it's nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling sorry for myself!LOL!