Monday, June 13, 2011

As It Comes To a Close


My son's track season has ended. As it comes to a close and we head into football season, I wanted to share his end of the year accomplishments. His main goal was to get that CIF patch for his letterman's jacket (3 year Letterman in Football & Track.)

CIF Prelims Race (he's handing off in the green)

He was the only sophomore on the Varsity 4x100 meter relay team to qualify for CIF. I'm so proud of him! Here are a few pictures from his awards banquet.

the 4 x 100 Meter Relay Team

His dad was so proud he was squashing him!



I'm so proud of him! Congratulations Elijah on an AMAZING season!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats to your son!! It's always a good feeling to have your child doing so good :o)

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO MY LIJE MAN (AND HIS SUPPORT TEAM OF MOMMY, DAD AND SIBLINGS!) Hugs and lots of love to my talented guy, from his favorite athletic supporter---Grandma!!! :o)