Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo's Before U2 Concert

We received free tickets from my sister-in-laws boyfriend (THANKS VAR!) to a Lenny Kravitz/U2 concert. I LOVE Lenny & was so excited to see him (I like U2 too-but Lenny is just soooo cool & hot!)

Now that I got that out of the way...we did a pre-concert/pre-date night photo shoot. I love capturing the moments before our special outings, when we're excited and anticipating all the fun we're about to have. So here's a few of our pics:
I love him-can you tell?
 
Always making the goofy faces...
 
my turn...
He's always cracking me up so I guess this is what I'm doing most of the time (watching him to see what he'll do next!)

 
 
 
 I found this top at my fav local vintage store (Dee Lux) for $10.00. It was a little shorter than I like so I just added a black tank under it. Glasses: (Gucci) which I took to my eye doctor & had them made into prescription sunglasses for $100.00 (best $$ I've ever spent!)  I recommend this to anyone who needs prescription sunglasses-take in a favorite pair & have them converted. Jeans: J&Company
(Laurel style) bought 5 years ago at an outlet sale for $30.00. Check out their site-these jeans are so comfortable!




6 comments:

amy said...

Lucky for you! Free tickets are always a dream =)


You are such a stunning belle. From your head to your toes, perfection!


sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
amyflyingakite.com

M said...

awww I love these photos! you two look so adorable :D
I love the goofy faces!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

you too are so funny !<3 hope you had fun !

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

DUTA said...

You two are a smashing couple! I hope you had a great time at the concert.

bravegrrl said...

i hope you had fun! sounds like a blast :)

and you guys are too cute!

The Photodiarist said...

Great photos!! You guys are so adorable together.