Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Had A Really Cool Experience



Today I picked the kids up from school after a pretty stressful day at work. We pulled up to a stop light and had the windows down because it was pretty warm. We were talking about that movie Leatherheads that is coming out soon when all of a sudden an older lady that pulled up next to us said, "I need to tell you something, I need to tell you that the Lord loves you and you need to remember that." We were all a little shocked and I said, "Thank you, he loves you also." She said, "I know," and drove off. The boys turned to me and said, "Wow, that was really cool...it was so random....but awesome."

I dropped the kids off at track and felt a little choked up. How often does something like that happen? It's really nice to have someone remind you how much you're cared for. I felt such a peace and happiness come over me. Later Anthony and I went to the beach to walk Allie and I took some pictures of the sunset.

I can't stress enough how random acts of kindness can make a difference in someone's day! Today I just happened to be the lucky recipient. GO OUT AND CHANGE SOMEONES LIFE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture! I am jealous you guys are just minutes away from the beach. Funny how things happen like that. there needs to be more people like that in the world. love you

Lisa Petrarca said...

Thanks Mimi! I LOVE my new camera and there is a picture contest going on for The City of Huntington Beach so I thought what the heck...I don't know what I'm doing but I'll try anyway. You can't help but take a good picture during a sunset at the beach!!

Luv Ya Lots!!

April said...

Ok, I seriously thought that you got those pictures off of the internet somewhere. They look SO professional! You're becoming quite the photographer!