Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Back

I had such a great time! I didn't do a whole lot, but I guess that's exactly what I needed. We took a drive up to Bridal Veil Falls (just below Robert Redford's Sundance Resort). Then we headed up to my sister's cabin in Heber...we took tons of pictures.

Brayden, Zoey, Tyce, Me & Dylan


SISTERS...Me, Stace & April

April & the kids

Bridal Veil Falls


Lake @ Heber

 Bridal Veil
My chubby lil' nephew Tyce~lovin his ice cream!


My nieces~Chloe & Zoey~wearing their Hannah Montana outfits.
On Friday we all took a drive up to Park City the kids went down the toboggans (I wanted to but hung out and took pics...only the kids went.) They also have a new zip line, which I will definitely do next visit (I was short on cash, darn!)

Park City, Utah

Nephew Jarod on the toboggan
Little Brayden went up on the lift to ride down with Jarod, but they wouldn't let him once he got up there. They said he had to ride with an 18 year old and sent Jarod down alone. After stressing out about where he was and who had him...they finally had him ride down with an employee. We were pretty mad that they wouldn't let my sister go up and get him, but it all worked out.



Zoey, my dad & me
On the way back me and my sis stayed the night in Vegas and went out to an AWESOME dinner at Hugo's Cellar and then dancing. We chose a mellow club because it was late and we were tired. We had tons of fun dancing...man I'm out of shape though!


My Awesome Sister Stacy!

Heading out....

11 comments:

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

What great pictures! Looks like you all had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Fun!! These pictures are great!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! I hope you got the rest you deserve. I can tell you would be so much fun to hang out with and a great Aunt!

~Trish~ said...

I am SO glad you decided to go! Looks like you had such a good time!!!

Unknown said...

stopping by from SITS.

What a beautiful brood you have!

Maria said...

A most enjoyable read - and pictures.

April said...

Awesome pics Lis! I miss my sisters so much already! I wish we lived closer!!! I am sad I missed out on the dancing in Vegas though...November, for sure!!! Love you!

FranticMommy said...

Great picture and great memories!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a wonderful place in which to holiday. Lovely photos - especially the one of blue sky, fluffy white clouds and a mountain top. ...Show me, I go!.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family and great photos, happy day from a sitsa! anne

www.anniebakes.blogspot.com