Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jullien Herrera for Sean Jean "Ready To Work" Line-Macy's


Sean John (aka P Diddy) has created a new fashion collection for the working professional. The latest looks while classic, still have a street smart, cool vibe that signify's P Diddy's personal style.

Here's a few looks from Sean John's Blog, featuring my son, Jullien Herrera. The Sean John Holiday 2010 "Ready To Work" fashion collection can be found at Macy's Department stores.




Sean John's latest Holiday 2010 "Ready To Work" line is sold exclusively at all Macy's Department Stores.

8 comments:

Rajesh said...

Fantastic designs.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And, how AWESOME Wheez! I'm so excited for Juje---is this what's called a "Campaign?" I will definitely be dropping in at Macy's to see the billboard "up close and personal." What a handsome guy! Love and miss you all, Mommy

Lisa Petrarca said...

No this wasn't a campaign just an ad.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Just great! Congratulations and wish you all the very best in the future!

DUTA said...

Your son is gorgeous! I wish him lots of success in his fashion model career!

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I like the grey blazer with the white piping.

Congrats to your son btw!

windowshopz.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis! I went to three Macy's stores here in Utah in the last couple of days, and no Sean John line---or poster of my guy. They only have his ties; huh? Anyway, I was hoping to get a picture taken of me beside his poster (you know, proud Grandma---and I would even have given people my autograph!), but alas, no luck. Oh well, hopefully another time? Love and Hugs, Mommy/Grandma

bravegrrl said...

love these looks! and your son is gorgeous :)