Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He's Coming Home!


HUGE SIGH........

I was able to get a flight for Jullien today to get back home (April 19th-May 4th) so his mama can take care of him! I didn't even realize the extent of the weight I was carrying until I booked the flight. It was just complete & total relief...as if I had been carrying an incredible load.

Funny how we don't even realize the stress that we walk around with. It somehow just becomes a normal part of everyday life these days.

So he'll be here for 2 weeks, fly back to NY for court on the 12th, then to Utah on the 23rd to hopefully get an immediate implant at the dental office that my mom works at. That's the plan for now anyways.

The sun seems to be shining in my little corner of the world again!

life's waves may come & toss us...but God's love continues to shine through




all photo's taken in Huntington Beach, CA.-by lisa petrarca

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah Mamma...it will be good to have your baby home where you can take care of him!

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I am glad that your son is coming home.

windowshopz.com

Lucy said...

I am so happy for you that he will be with you. I don't care how old they are, they are still out babies.ocenones

DUTA said...

Glad you'll have him home to take good care of him! He'll be fine and soon return to his routine.
The pictures are superb!