Sunday, December 18, 2011

ANNONYMOUS MIRACLE GIVER~BABY ARIELLA STARTS TREATMENTS!

Nana Charlene, Megan & Baby Ariella

I awoke the day after my last blog post to a message from Megan telling me that during the early hours of the morning, an annonymous donor covered the entire cost of Ariella's 1st 40 treatments. I immediately felt the tears well up in my eyes, followed by crying. To see generosity, kindness, unselfishness and love showered down on Baby Ariella was too much for me. I lost it. I was moved. I was touched with the true meaning of Christmas. 

Megan was able to schedule an immediate appointment and Ariella had her first treatment the same day she received the donation. Absolutely AMAZING & an answer to Prayers. Someone was prompted and moved by God to help this little Angel. Several others continue to donate as she will require 40+ treatments. Stop by and read the heart felt message from Megan & Nana Charlene:
ARIELLA'S CARING BRIDGE WEBSITE

I am humbled and moved by the Love, Faith and Prayers of so many people. This Christmas I have witnessed the true Christ-Like Spirit of Love. I am moved beyond what my words can express! THANK YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here is a few examples of the progress people are receiving from the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy which is what Ariella is receiving.


AFTER 10 TREATMENTS-Follow this baby's progress in the videos


AFTER 41 TREATMENTS


AFTER 120 TREATMENTS

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing! I'm so grateful for generous people!

Maria said...

Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing this Lisa!

Lucy said...

I am so Happy for the baby and to think that a wonderful donor coud afford to do that. That baby is in my prayers every day.

Debbie Petras said...

Such a beautiful answer to prayer for this little one! God is so good.

Mya said...

Great post thannkyou