Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Handsome Lunch Dates

Such a gorgeous day out and so much to be thankful for. Elijah surprised me and joined me for yoga today, and then Josh met us downtown for lunch after he finished school. Unfortunately little Josh has summer school and wasn't able to join our lunch date. 
(This was the only look I could get from Elijah when I told him to smile for our lunch date pic!)

There's something special about mother/son time as they get older. They're usually *too busy* to make time for the "old people" as my boys so affectionately refer to us (Brats!) Lol!

But I truly cherish every minute together, knowing that as they one day have family's of their own our time will be less and less. 

Jump aboard today's "THANKFUL TRAIN"...what are you thankful for? 

No comments: