Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekend, Pictures & More

I spent the day Saturday trying to find something to wear to the party. But of course you know how it is...whenever you NEED an outfit you find nothing. When you're shopping for other people you find everything. I ended up just wearing a long casual summer dress that I had at home after spending 3 1/2 hours looking...NOT fun for someone who hates to shop! My ghetto hair (black roots) was another issue...I worked the zig zag part and it didn't look AS bad. We had a good time though.

Here are some new pics of Jullien from New York Fashion Week SS/2010 and other shoots:

MANUEL DE LA CRUZ SHOW



SOLERRA SUNLESS TANNING SHOW

Photos By: Jon Malinowski (click link)
Stylist: Cathy Eastman






Love Brigade Spring Summer 2010 Presentation (Click Link)
Each model was put in a different theme setting~I call this "Young Love" not sure what they called it.

FAHRD FOSTE' SS2010 SHOW PICTURE (CLICK HERE)

Here are some pics I took of Elijah's Freshman game vs. Dana Hills...he played AWESOME!!!

EXCITED AFTER KEY INTERCEPTION

MAKING TACKLE AS LINEBACKER

PASS TO ELIJAH

MY BIG TEENAGER (a.k.a. My Baby)

I'm taking all the pictures for the Freshman team...I was so mad last week because they weren't coming out so great. Then I realized my settings had gotten messed up, after the fact. Lesson learned: Check settings before taking pictures...DON'T ASSUME!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Great post, plenty of action and plenty of pictures! You've got some achievers in your family Lisa! Just checking in to see how you managed over the weekend, glad you found something to wear and managed your hair. You must have looked great, would have loved to see a picture!

Steph said...

Your boys are both so talented! I can't believe your one son is in NY Fashion Week. What a great accomplishment! You must be so proud.

...stopping by from SITS...

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

April said...

Very cool! Glad everything worked out for the party! Looks like Lijey did awesome at football and Jullien did awesome at Fashion Week! Woo!Hoo!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

You are definitely busy! My kids are only 10 and 13 and I feel like I'm going crazy with all their activities. And I'm not even responsible for the photography! Glad I stopped by from SITS!