Monday, December 28, 2009

The Countdown-One More Day!

It's almost here...I'm so excited, I only have one more work day this year. We leave on Wednesday for our 10 year anniversary getaway! It's very rare that we ever get away. We have so many kids that we always have something going on. My friend Debbie is staying with us right now since she moved here from Chicago. It makes it a lot easier to get away...we won't have to find somewhere for the kids and our dog to stay.

Here is a picture of some of the places we are going to visit & stay:









How gorgeous is that...I CAN'T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY! I'm taking three memory cards for my camera...hope it's enough!

7 comments:

Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a HAPPY TUESDAY! I hope you had a good christmas and I wish you all the best for the new Year :)

The pictures are beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Seriously...have...so...much...fun.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Beautiful places. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Kimmy said...

Oh My Gosh!!! What gorgeous places!!!! And I have to sadly say, living here in Northern California, I've never been to Mendocino. How sad is that?! Well, after seeing these pics, I will just have to make this one of my 2010 NY resolutions. Seriously! I'm a serious ocean lover and these bring such a calm to me. I'm so ready to pack my bags now..lol! Have a FABulous time!!!!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS! I hope you have a wonderful time away! It looks wonderful!

airfare-now.info said...

Beautiful pics, and I am so looking forward to seeing your personal pics when you return from Mendocino!

Helen McGinn said...

It looks wonderful! I can't wait to see all the pics! Have a wonderful anniversary holiday and a Happy New Year! xx