Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED?

I sent my 13 year old son on an all expense paid trip to the BAHAMA'S (His friends dad is rich and paid for EVERYTHING, flight too). Well here is how I sent him off.............


and this is how he came home to me 10 days later............



WHAT HAPPENED?

This is a warning to all you parents out there, the BAHAMA's can change your child, you might not be able to recognize them anymore?!?

He had an AWESOME time, stayed at the Atlantis Hotel, went down a water slide tube that went through the middle of a shark tank, but he said they were going about 20 miles an hour and couldn't even see the sharks. He got to do a deep water dolphin swim, they swim alongside them, come up and kiss them and then two dolphins get under each foot and push them around. They went to the 12-17 dance club...haven't been able to get much info out of him yet about the girl situation, but I know his friend Trenton can't keep a secret, so I will pry the info out of him next time I see him. I need to stay on top of all of this stuff...there's a lot of little hussy's out there and I need to protect my baby!LOL! Then he said they hung out at the beach, pool and water slides the rest of the time.

Well I'm definitely happy to have my baby back....I've been converted, now I just have to find a rich friend cuz I'm ready.......

3 comments:

~Trish~ said...

Right on Mon...LOL I have been to the Atlantis hotel but never got to stay there. I've been to the Bahamas on cruises so we adventured over there and you can only get to so many areas of the hotel and beach but it is an amazing hotel, I am sure he had such a good time!!

April said...

How fun! Lucky boy! I'm jealous! Ok, so Elijah totally looks like John in that first picture...good thing that's his middle name! So, if we ever win the lottery, we need to take a sisters and mom trip to the Bahamas...don't ya think?!! P.S. Thanks for the info on how to win the bouncer. The kids would love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL Hey, free trip?!? Who cares how they come back, right? LOL

What an awesome thing for your son!!!