Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ryan Seacrest Stopped By...WOO HOO!

Today I've designated as movie day...it also will help give back to CHOC Hospital (Childrens Hospital, Orange County).

I know ALL of you have heard of Ryan Seacrest (American Idol host) and his radio show KIIS FM...well they visited CHOC Hospital to try and cheer up the kids who are VERY sick. Our son's team mate and friend is there and they paid him a visit (stop by his blog) http://LukeGane.Blogspot.com. Luke has a video message he posted for all his friends and family...a MUST SEE, here is the direct link http://lukegane.blogspot.com/2008/09/video-message-from-luke.html.

KIIS shot a video on Saturday and it's on this link
http://www.kiisfm.com/pages/lollipoplive08/?_show It's the Viral Video. Just click on the photo and you will catch a few quick shots of Luke getting down...it's a fun video.

Check out the entire site. Make sure to watch the video because if they get at least 100,000 hits, the Anaheim Ducks will donate $10k to CHOC.

TODAY IS YOUR DAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Just watch a video and send it to your friends and family. I told you it's EASY to reach out and help others!!!

And you thought it was going to be just another boring, ordinary day...WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!

8 comments:

~Trish~ said...

His video and then the radio station video cracked me up!!! LOVE IT!

Oh and just copy and paste my post into a new post for you and change up the links to who
your sending it to :)

April said...

I just watched the video! Very cute!

Frizzy said...

I came over through Trish featured on SITS today. Thanks for sharin ghis story and the videos. I watched them both and everyone at CHOC is in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Both videos are so funny! I watched E news last night and saw ryan at the children's hospital and heidi and spencer from the hills. I didn't know it was the same hospital. that's so neat!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

YAY! Happy SITS day. I enjoyed browsing around. I'll be back! Enjoy your day in the spotlight!!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Great video! I love your blog and your advice to do what you can today:)

Peggy said...

Happy SITS day!!! Enjoy the spotlight.

Breanne said...

I will go watch these - what a great thing they are doing.

Congrats on SITS Day!