Monday, June 29, 2009

Back On My Feet

I was finally able to go back to work today...I guess that's a good thing?! You don't realize how sick of being sick I am! I hope this is my last one for a long time. Elijah was able to go to football practice too.

Now that I'm up its back to the crazy summer schedules. I just got back from picking Elijah up from practice (with his bike), and then went and picked up Josh from work (with his bike), it was pretty tricky trying to squeeze two beach cruiser's in the back of my car. After a few minutes of yelling at the boys to BE CAREFUL...didn't want the spokes broken or my car scratched up, it was off to pick up some food.

I called ahead to order the Pizza Hut Meaty Marinara Pasta (love it!), and when I got there it was supposed to be ready. Of course they couldn't find my order so we sat there for 25 min. I don't know what is going on lately but every time I go to a fast food place lately I end up having to wait FOREVER...guess my patience is being tested and I'm not passing.

Finally get home, ready to relax...nope, my ENTIRE house wreaks of ammonia (DOG PEE!) I swear it was so strong it burned my nose hair! Back out to the store to get carpet cleaner, powder, air freshener...and it still smells.

HAPPY MONDAY TO ME! Hope yours was better.

2 comments:

April said...

Sounds fun! I didn't even know you were sick. Glad you are feeling better now!

Unknown said...

Uggg...hope the rest of your week was better.
Go to the Zoo!! Kids love that stuff.