Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shorts, Dresses and Board Shorts YES!

It's getting to be that time of year, the sun is now shining it's been slowly warming up and my family is wanting to hit the beach. This now officially puts me in PANIC mode. Another year of swearing that I will work out early and be "beach ready" is shot. I have not worked out at all. I usually at least try to work out at home a little bit to get rid of the jiggle. Nope not even that!

So as the Fourth of July approaches, I get to try and find something that hides my body for our annual bike ride and beach trip. I've been a little excited that those really long dresses with sandals are popular this year. But that wont do for our bike ride. I guess I'll need to find some extra long shorts to hide the "special" areas.

Here's a few options for you ladies who may have run into the same procrastination problem that I have.










See it's all in how you camouflage the areas...so if your panicking too, head out and pick your self up a few of these "MUST HAVE" items!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same thing happen to me this year....no working out as usual! I'm a HUGE fan of the long dresses. I have several. At first my girls gave me a hard time about them and now they borrow them all the time. I love the board shorts over suits too.
Even if I was thin and taut I think I would still prefer to cover up rather than show it off. I think I must be getting old. :)

The Blonde Duck said...

My hips and theighs are the worst areas...

Rhiannon Bosse said...

omg I love Maxi dresses :) They hide my ever so growing pot belly haha and no, I'm not even preggers. Maybe too many cupcakes? hahah