Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Birthday Surprise

Today was my birthday and it was really special. I got home from work and standing at the top of the stairs was my son Jullien. He told me he wouldn't be back from NY at all this month and would not even be able to be here for Christmas. He said he was going to be working all day but would try to call me on his break.

He found a cheap flight, booked it, and arranged a ride from the airport, just to be here for my birthday! No one is ever able to pull anything like that on me...I'm known as the family detective. I can always tell when somethings up and figure it out. This caught me completely off guard! I hope my age isn't affecting my skills?

Anthony cooked tacos and all the kids came over, along with two of my sister in laws. It was so much fun. I'm one lucky lady...what an amazing family I have!

Thank you everyone for making my day sooooo special!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh yay!!! I'm so glad that Jullien was able to be there, and surprise you!! Sounds like you had a great birthday! Wish I could have been there too! Love you!
P.S. Finally updated my blog!

Unknown said...

What a thoughtful son!!! I'm so glad you had a good birthday!