Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jullien Herrera-Sisley F/W Campaign

When you become a model, you know that the most important thing you can do to move your career forward directly onto the fast lane is to book a campaign.

My son Jullien, who is represented by one of the top agencies, Major Model Management ( & also by the following agencies from around the world: MGM (Paris), FASHION (Milan), MODELWERK (Hamburg), MandP MODELS (London)-just landed his first campaign for SISLEY's F/W 2010.

He is currently living in New York-just got his first apt., & is supporting himself at 18.

Not bad for a normal kid from Orange County, California!

Jullien Herrera, Tyler Riggs, & Lyle Lodwick-shot by famed photographer Terry Richardson

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to discuss/ask about your blog. Is there an email address to contact you? Local OC gal, kimcar1009@yahoo.com

Nuheila said...

Wow-that's great!!!
I'm sure you are so broud of him.
My 15-year son just travelled from Morocco to Finlad for a vacation-alone!!!I was sure he's gonna loose himself at the Frankfurt airport where he supposed to change the flight-he did not :D


Nuheila

April said...

Very cool!! I like that picture!

Vijay said...

dropping in to a nice blog here

come on
jump on to my blog
drop comments

follow if u really like it means

then what more
play as per ur wish on my blog..

Unknown said...

It's so cool....and surreal!

Heather Cavanaugh said...

O wow congrats to your son!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/