Friday, August 20, 2010

Let the Fun Begin

How much can you squeeze into a weekend?

Hmmmm....I'll let you know.

I actually added something else to our day tomorrow. The guys are surfing in the a.m. then we'll head to the Red Bull Flugtag in Long Beach, CA. This is a fun event where people make human powered homemade flying devices & launch them off a 30ft high pier over the Long Beach harbor. It should be pretty funny!

World Record Flight 2010

Highlights


After we'll go back to Huntington Beach for a big family beach bonfire/BBQ.

My hubby wasn't too excited about more things to do tomorrow, but my niece & nephew are only here till Wednesday, so I told him to "suck it up & have some fun!"

My niece Whitley in Laguna Beach, Ca

Practicing her Baywatch run down the Lifeguard Tower

Whitley & Johnny (niece & nephew)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I am so glad you shared. Life can be great, can it not.