Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who Goes Home On American Idol

Now that American Idols back on, I'll be doing my weekly, "Who Goes Home" post. I admit, I've been hooked since the beginning. But this season has been a little rough for me.

With Paula gone the show seems to be missing something...kookiness, goofiness, unpredictability...something to lighten up the extra negative judging that's been going on this season. I love Ellen DeGeneres' humor...but it seems to be missing on the show. She has turned into a music critic instead of a comedian. It gets a little monotonous.

They also all seem to give contradictory advice, "Change it up, make it your own", "You changed it up too much", confusing comments and feedback, constantly. It's like an entire panel of Simon's. They've lost the fun they used to have when Paula was there.

Wooo, now that I've gotten that off my chest, here's who I liked & who I think is going home this week:

BOYS
Liked:
Michael Lynch
Lee Dewyze
Alex Lambert

Going Home:
Jermaine Sellers
Tim Urban

GIRLS
Liked:
Crystal Bowersox
Lilly Scott
Katelyn Epperly

Going Home:
Katie Stevens
Didi Benami

One more thing...I have a song that I think Crystal Bowersox should sing~4 Non Blondes Song: What's Up. Remember that old song? It's perfect for her & I'd love to hear her version of it.

So there you have it...we'll see how I do with my predictions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't watched last night's yet but I've been following since the beginning. I don't have a favorite boy yet but I do really like Lilly!