Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How About an I O U


I just woke up and came down for some oatmeal & realized that I've been sick for so long that I haven't been able to update. As I'm eating, hacking, sneezing and aching, here's what I've been up to:

The past 5 days have been spent lying in bed, sleeping, waking up taking more Nyquil & sleeping again. I haven't been this sick in a LONG time. But now is definitely not a good time, I'm a last minute shopper.

I don't think my family will accept IOU's under the tree.

Hopefully after another full day of sleeping I can shake this Flu and get out in the Christmas Eve rat race.

Off to bed!

5 comments:

Gringo said...

Hi Lisa, Just passing by to wish you and your family a great Chritmas, and to thank you for supporting my blog over the past year! Here's to lots more great pix from both of us!

DUTA said...

There's nothing like a good sleep to end a cold.
Feel better soon and have a wonderful Christmas!

Kimmy said...

I understand! I've been dealing with a migraine for 5 days out of the last 8 days. I just went to the doctors today but then the doctor prescribed me migraine med that costed $217.90. Let's just say, I'm glad I am feeling better cause I sure didn't buy it!
Hope you feel better in time to finish up your shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling much better now.
A very Merry Christmas, lots of hugs & kisses coming your way
Maria

Lucy said...

I want to thank you for remembering my son.. That makes Christmas tough as I looked around and my kids are getting older and I just hugged them tighter when I left. Ny daughter said "mom the tears will freeze to your face" and she had tears also. I am so sorry you were sick. A lot going around.