Thursday, December 30, 2010

And So This Is Christmas & A Happy New Year



The holiday is winding down and tomorrow will be my 11 yr. wedding anniversary. Normally every year we go away somewhere, but this years a little tight, so we're staying local. I'm sure I'll come up with something free for us to do. Besides living by the beach is a constant vacation.

That was just a little preview of my New Year's resolution...find the good in all things. Look for the positive in every situation and stop focussing on the things that are not going my way or I don't have. There's always something good in every situation. This past year has been a life lesson, learning to be frugal, budgeting, being wise with our money. Sometimes diffuculties are lessons, once you make it through, you look back and say, "I've learned so much!"

I'm going to make it a New Year of being grateful in ALL things.

My life is blessed!


Goodbye 2010:

and so this was Christmas, I hope you had fun...























What's your New Year's resolution?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good one! Hope that 2011 is great!

Lucy said...

It is funny to catch the different expressions on faces when they are being caught by the camera. Happy New Year Lisa.