Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Only a Kiss

"C'mon it's only a kiss on the cheek," I pleaded!

Elijah had his Winter Formal on Saturday night and decided to go with his boyzzz, as he calls them. Nowadays a lot of kids go with groups of friends instead of dates, like we used to, (do I sound old or what?) They have more fun because they can dance with whoever they want and not have to entertain one girl all night, typical boys!

So one of his best friends since he was 5 years old, Trenton came over for pictures. I took some with me and him before T got here.

I tried to lean over and get a picture of me kissing his cheek, but nooooo, little brat kept pulling away! I tried one final time and he was too quick. What happened to the days when he would run up, wrap his arms around me and say, "Mommy, I'm giving you a BIG Lijey hug!" Wa wa wa (yes , I say that whining)...I want my baby boy back!

My 15 year old baby boy!

Those days are long gone, I can't even sneak a kiss on the cheek!

Elijah & Trenton

Goofballs!


Strategizing how to get the ladies!

6 comments:

bravegrrl said...

such a cutie... i'm talking about you... haha!!!!

Laurita P said...

groups are the way to go these days..your son is so cute!

adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com

The Photodiarist said...

Your son is so handsome!

Lucy said...

Handsome boys I must say. Just wanted to say your prayers have paid off. Grandson is going home today with a walker, wheelchair and a very uncomfortable looking brace. More on my blog. I learned a lot I never knew about trauma. Thanks Lisa, thank you, thank you.

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Yes, I remember the days of going to dances. First you wanted to dance with a girl, now you want to hang with your homeboys.

windowshopz.com

beryl said...

aww thank you for your sweet comment :) ahah im 15 and your son looks much older then the boys in my grade!

xoxo,
welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com