Friday, February 18, 2011

New York Fashion Week and More...

Jullien Herrera, (Red Models) for Number: Lab FW11

It's always nice to see a modern take on the 80's style collar worn by Jullien for New York Fashion Week, James Alix Thomas~Alix F/W 11 Show, seen here on Models.com.

James Alix Thomas Fall/Winter 2011
Photos: Stephan Moskovic


I love the jacket below and would definitely wear it! I've been intrigued with the art of layering lately. Mixing prints, patterns, vests, scarfs and jackets. It can be quite difficult if you don't know what your doing. Therein lies the art of fashion. Don't be too 'matchy-matchy' but also beware of putting too many things into one outfit. ART~FASHION=A person reflecting their personal canvas to the world.

What Goes Around Comes Around FW11

While In Milan for Fashion Week, Jullien did an interview for Essen-A Taste Magazine(Click Link.) He gave me props on my Taco's which is a family favorite. He also gave a recipe for a dinner he makes. WHAT? When did he learn to cook? Guess it's one of the +'s of sending him out on his own at 17...he's very self sufficient. I also gave him a hard time for his drinking comments, which he promptly told me, "Mom, the drinking age in Europe is 18 & so it's legal!"
photo by Marcelo Dino for Essen
Jullien Herrera from Fashion Model Management
Picture for Essen Magazine-Be sure to read the article.

6 comments:

Grace said...

He's got such an interesting look!

Love Grace.

Jardin de la Mode said...

Great post! He's really handsome!
x

DUTA said...

He's special, especially in his face features.
I've read the article. Good boy, he mentions his Mom.
You must be very proud of Jullien.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Handsome and talented young man. My compliments!

Sassy said...

Lovely blog :).

Alla Moda e con Stile

Karoline Kalvø said...

Nice. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
Karoline Kalvo