Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nickelodeon Brainsurge Audition: Adam Made It!

Adam (our little comedian) received a call yesterday that he has been booked to be on the new Nickelodeon Game Show- Brainsurge. You never know what they're looking for. We thought Adam totally blew at the audition because he froze up on camera, but once he was off camera and sitting in the background, he turned back into a clown.

I felt bad for Elijah...he said he didn't care that he wasn't picked, but I could tell he was sad. Adam asked if he wanted to go with him on Monday and watch, he said with a shrug of his shoulders, in his carefree way, "No, I'm just going to hang out at home and play video games."

I'll let you know when it airs so you can all watch him in action. Guess they really were looking for REAL kids instead of seasoned actors.

6 comments:

April said...

Wow! That's awesome Adam made it, but sad for my little Lijey. Poor guy! We know that they are missing out!

Island Girl said...

That's really cool! Congratulations! I'll be checking back to see when it airs!

Stopping by from SITS!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, you all have alot of cool things happening!

Congrats

Tracy said...

can you please tell me how you got the audition?

Lisa Petrarca said...

I searched on CraigsList for auditions. Then I sent in a picture with their info on it. They contacted me to bring the boys in for an audition.

Check the Los Angeles Craigslist during casting season