Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Monday

During the weekend, it always seems like Monday is looming over me like a dark cloud. Today I decided to embrace my Monday. Yes I have to go to work, but on a positive note, I don't have to be there until 10:00 a.m. I got to sleep in and with the time change I feel pretty good.

On Monday's I work for a bookkeeper (I'm an Independent Contractor), then I work for a Commercial Real Estate Development Co. the rest of the week. Today me and my two bosses (the bookkeeper & office mgr. at the Real Estate Co.) are going to see the new Michael Jackson movie "This Is It." I think from now on instead of thinking, "Monday again!" I'm going to try and figure out something fun to look forward to every Monday. I wonder if this will work?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE mondays...I have learned to embrace them!

Maria said...

I am in awe of you! That's a great attitude.