Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Thanks!

I didn't have to cook! THANKS
I didn't have to bake! THANKS
I didn't have to clean! THANKS
I only had to eat! THANKS (I think)

Food, Family, Friends and Desert...now that's a THANKSGIVING!

NOW THAT'S A DESERT TABLE!

Me, Adam, Elijah, Anthony, Natascha & Dillon~Missing Josh & Jullien

My Boys~Joshy & Elijah...MISSING Jullien

The Kids...Natascha's glowing due to her recent engagement.

THE PETRARCA FAMILY~My Hubby, Seidy, Benny,Vivian, Brigett & Erica

Brigett & Erica's Boys

Me & My Friend Debbie

The Petrarca Crew-EATING STOP # 1

The Balibrea House-EATING STOP #2

Deb & My Brother-In-Law Jay

Anthony Hitting the Desert Table First!

I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family & In-Laws...it's always so much fun to hang out and be together.

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: