Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Anthony-My Soulmate


Today my husband, Anthony turned 45. He is the most incredible, hard working, caring, loving husband a girl could ask for.

13 years ago on the Pop Warner Football field he stepped into my life. He was a coach of the "other" flag football team, but my friend & I noticed him right away. She had actually seen him around before & said, "I think he has a whole bunch of kids!" LOL! Well, I too had "a whole bunch of kids" so I guess you could say it was a perfect match.

After a strong friendship & undeniable attraction, we started dating.

He has been my best friend, stand up comedian, father to my boys, provider, strength and soulmate.

I love you honey, thank you for being an amazing husband & father!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Happy Birthday and all the very best for health and happiness.

Kimmy said...

Awww....Happy Birthday to your man!!! Hope you two get to spend many many more years of happiness together!!

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Awwww...

After reading the above post about your son, and now this one.. the tears are rollin' down my cheeks!! As I said, you are all truly blessed to have each other.. It's a wonderful story of true love!!

Cheers and happy b-day (a little late, to Anthony).

Hugs,
Leesa

bravegrrl said...

you guys must have had an amazing wedding because these photos are gorgeous :)