Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Football and a Shower

I was pretty busy this past weekend, which started off AWESOME. My son had his JV football game on Friday & scored three touchdowns (well, technically 2 because 1 got called back, a blocker did an illegal block long after my son had passed him-it was a 60 yd. run too!) It was so cool seeing him out run all the players & score...yes I'm a proud mama!

the kid's got moves


and speed...

celebrating with the quarterback
Saturday was my friend Christie's baby shower. I did the dirty diaper game. For those of you who haven't heard of it, I bought 10 different chocolate candy bars & then melted each one in a newborn diaper. I then numbered each diaper & the girls had to pass the diapers around & try to figure out which candy bar was in each of them. The one who guessed the most right gets a prize.

This game cracks me up because all these ladies are smelling diapers...and yes I do have a sick sense of humor!LOL!

The girl who won was able to guess 5 out of 10 right.

Christie's husband made these cupcakes for the party!

now that's what I call a good husband...

gift time


Christie- Lovin' all the cute lil' girl presents for baby Ava


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! The cupcakes look so cute! I loved the images... x

Anonymous said...

Oh My, you really busy. No wonder it takes ages for you to update your blog. :] I am waiting for new entry everyday. lol. Anyway, have a nice day, Lisa. :)

Unknown said...

You went from one extreme to the other...boyish to girly!

Lucy said...

Your happiness just spills over into your blog.. That is the way to go.

islandgirl4ever2 said...

WOW! That looks like SOOO much fun and KUDOS to that FAB hubby who made the cute cupcakes!