Saturday, April 14, 2012

Monday at the Beach

On Monday...a perfect, gorgeous day in Southern California, I went to work and found out one of my bosses was sick and wouldn't be in so I ended up getting the day off. I headed to the beach and spent the day writing and taking pictures.

It's so wonderful to just sit and enjoy nature. Here's some of God's beauty.
This cluster of birds flew in circles & then landed directly in front of me
 
 

 
 
My hubby stopped by to visit me
 
 

BLOOM WHEREVER GOD PLANTS YOU!

2 comments:

fifi said...

gorgeous pics! as I was scrolling down I just could imagine the sound of the ocean and the seagulls!! xo

Sundie said...

Finally getting caught up on blogs! This is sooo beautiful! I'm at work, and it was like I just had a sweet little vacation. Talented you are!