Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol-Who Went Home 5/6/09

CLICK HERE for 5/19/09 Prediction

Click Here for 5/13/09 Prediction

Can you believe Adam Lambert went home tonight........JUST KIDDING! Now that I have your attention, I have to admit that my prediction last night was completely off...I hate being wrong!

Kris Allen stayed and Allison Iraheta went home. Allison doesn't have the best personality, but her voice is definitely better than Kris', so I have to say I was very surprised. After all, this is a SINGING competition. They could have worked on her public speaking, personality and style. They always coach, mold and shape the winners and turn them into Hollywood stars.

Next week the final three visit their home towns and unless Kris pulls out a major miracle performance, he should go. I'm pretty sure that Danny Gokey will not try to sing anymore high notes after this weeks disaster...so he should do well. Nothing needs to be said about Adam Lambert...he'll be safe.

I don't want to be wrong two weeks in a row...I had such a great streak going. See you all next week!

2 comments:

~Trish~ said...

That was a shocker...yay Danny though :)

Marshmallow Circus said...

Just found your blog...

I too was surprised Allison went home. I actually think she was the only one who could compete with Adam for the finale. :(