Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHAT IS GOING ON?

My boss just ran out of the office because her father in law had a double by pass heart surgey and now they think he is having a stroke. My best friend since Jr. High left me a weird email at 2:00 am saying she was having severe chest pains and gave me all her important information. She ended up going to work, but I told her she HAD to go to the Dr.'s this AM, it's not normal for a 43 year old to have chest pains. She just called me and said they are taking her right over to the hospital...she is having a heart attack. I have to leave work, pick her daughter up from school and head over to the hospital......

1 comment:

~Trish~ said...

Wow ok seriously, you have WAY too much bad stuff going on :( I'm so sad for you. Email me if you need to vent :) Love ya!