Friday, September 3, 2010

British Elle 25th Anniversary Issue-Coco Rocha & Jullien Herrera


In the upcoming edition of British Elle's 25th Anniversary Special Collector's Issue, my son, Jullien Herrera (Red Models) shot with Supermodel, Coco Rocha (be sure to watch her MTV Music Video Awards red carpet report on Sept. 12, 2010)

The photographer, David Vasiljevic, captured the feel of the Jane Fonda 1969, depression dance-a-thon movie, "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" The editorial is titled, "The Word Girl"

They look exhausted don't they?
Can't wait till it comes out here...of course it will take a while longer but it should be in Barnes & Nobles in America by Oct. 1st.

14 comments:

April said...

That's so cool! I'm so excited for him!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW WHEEZ, THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME! I really love the picture of him too! Is that him holding her leg in the second picture? It's so washed out, I can't tell? Is the magazine out yet? I'm hoping I can buy it at Barnes & Nobles in Utah (you know how "Fashion Forward" they are here---hee!) Thanks for sharing. I'm excited (just like Sister Girl---we're ALL excited!) ;o) Mommy

Anonymous said...

thats really awesome! xxx

Lisa Petrarca said...

Mom-yes that's him holding her leg in the second picture. The magazine probably wont get to our bookstores till the 1st of Oct., but I'll check on the 15th and let ya know.

Sis-I know huh?!

Mel-I love seeing all his magazine pics...it's actually kind of sureal.

lahti shirley said...

great pictures !

love it!

Anonymous said...

Cool news!! How exciting it is, uh? Congratulations ~

Anonymous said...

Love the video Lis! This is the coolest---what a guy! I can hardly wait to get the magazine! Remind me (although I doubt I'll be forgetting this!) Hugs, Mommy

Unknown said...

omg look at your boy!!! you must be so proud :) Coco is THE model of the moment!! This editorial is HOT!

Unknown said...

and after watching the video ...I totally have to go get They Shoot Horses Don't They ...I can't believe I've never seen it!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

WOW how fabulous! =) I'm excited to see the rest of the photos when it comes out! You all must be so excited.

Emilie said...

This is such an amazing editorial! LOVE it :)

xx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Stylelover said...

That's so amazing!
cool pictures
xoxo
Vicky

Zabrinah said...

I love it! Wonderful photos! Wonderful post!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

Zabrinah

bravegrrl said...

amazing! congrats!