Monday, September 13, 2010

One of the Boys- BLANK Magazine

Red Model, Jullien Herrera in the latest Blank Magazine Issue #54, "One of the Boys" shot by Steven Gomillion & Dennis Leupold.





I'm lovin' the 50's style that I'm seeing everywhere in the fashion industry lately.

Even picked myself up a black 50's Vintage dress with fuschia tulle...LOVE IT but need to find somewhere to wear it! Actually wanted to wear it to my step daughters wedding, but realized that black wouldn't be appropriate (I live in black colors).

So it sits in my closet, waiting for the perfect occasion.

8 comments:

bravegrrl said...

what a great editorial! you must be so proud!

davidikus said...

I am not sure why a girl would like to be a boy but I really like the 1977 London tone of this editorial. Well done & thanks for sharing.

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

You will get a chance to wear that dress and if not now I see some old trends coming back. I think you used to answer on my Day to Day blog. I deleted it because I didn't get the response or interest in it. My address now is" http://what life is all about-Lucy-blogspot.com " if you care to visit me.

Anonymous said...

Cool shots ~

April said...

Like them, but tell him auntie said that he can't show his butt or act like he's smoking in anymore shots!

Anonymous said...

Tell that hooch to keep her hands off my granson!!!! ;o)

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Your son a star, so handsome like mother like son! Hugs

Grace said...

This editorial is so amazing!

Love Grace.