Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gearing Up...

We spent this weekend getting into football mode. So we started off with the JV vs. Varsity scrimmage Friday, but they actually mixed the two teams up & made it a little more competitive.


Elijah did GREAT! He caught a pass for a 1st down, ran tons of yards on a screen pass & did awesome at linebacker...this is a good sign leading into the upcoming season!

Saturday was our annual kickoff BBQ.


Me & the Football moms

my hubby

my baby boy...when did he grow up on me?

the line

the food

the dessert...look at the little one trying to decide

watch the guy in the black long sleeve shirt...




everywhere i went he jumped into the picture...
he was cracking me up!



Let the games begin!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! lijey!! he does look so grown up! sad:( fun another football season. What will you do when he graduates? miss you.

Lisa Petrarca said...

I don't know Mim...don't even say that to me!LOL!!!

lahti shirley said...

I miss the sunny days...the sun doesn´t like to show-up here in Sweden :)

very nice pirtures as allways .

Lucy said...

Thank you Lisa for the comment on my blog. As far as my collage I sneaked in a picture of my son who died of Complications of MS and Marty, my Texas son who unfortunately got addicted to alcohol, His dad died when he was 4 so I sneaked in a picture of his dad. He is the one with his his eyes closed but you could not see that he was holding his son who he knew, he couldn't be with him very long. Other than that they are all part of me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, my little Lijey is getting way too big! The good thing is he's still not ugly---hee! What a handsome guy; and best of all, he's a sweetheart! How I wish I could come to his games---it is my favorite sport you know! So glad you post so I can at least enjoy that much. Love and hugs to all! Mommy

Lisa Petrarca said...

I know mom...it would be so fun having you here with me so I'm not the only big mouth on the field!LOL!

Love U!

Missariadne said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Boy, wouldn't Lijey love to have TWO big mouths! When I went to Brayden's football game last week, Dylan ran across the other side of the field where the team was, to tell Bray something when he came off the field. When Dylan came back to the stands where we were, he said, "Grandma, I could hear you all the way over there!" LOL I sure haven't lost my lung power in my old age----hee! You be sure and yell loud enough for both of us at my Lijey's games! Love you! Mommy

bravegrrl said...

looks like the beginning of a very good football season!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.